if you have social anxiety and you made that phone call or put in that resume or told that person they’re funny or woke up today I am so proud of you and even if you didn’t do those things I am still proud of you okay
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
very much this. I’ve had exes share my pictures (including nudes) to complete strangers and give out personal information and potentially put my safety at risk and I would not wish this shit on my worst enemy, this is an abhorrent violation. This is fucking horrendous.
And the answer is not to tell women to stop taking nudes. The answer is for men to stop. fucking. sharing them.
everyone calls it nightblogging but really it’s the australians
is it pets mart or pet smart
are we human or are we dancers
where am I
To the first question, it is Pet Smart.
Each of the words are a different color, and the ball bounces in between both of the words.
And as for the second question, we are human. Dancer is a type of profession.
that poor third person’s question wasn’t answered they’re probably still lost